Greg is a trial attorney in Wilmington with over 25 years of experience. Greg was born and raised in southeastern North Carolina. Before law school he managed a store with employees making a payroll every week. His first job out of law school was as an Assistant District Attorney investigating and trying cases for the State of North Carolina. Through the years he has handled many different types of cases – including death penalty cases.
Greg enjoys hunting, fishing, backpacking, biking and camping. Being married with children has been a blessing and a challenge, but has served him well in understanding the problems individuals and families face as they live out their lives. Greg believes that each case is different and the needs of each client are unique, but there are certain themes of life that we all share.
The office is now 75% paperless, receiving and sending documents online. However, Greg does insist that technology should not replace a handshake or a look into the eyes of a client. Whether you need a fresh start by filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy or you’re fighting for Social Security Disability or maybe you’ve been charged with a DWI in Wilmington, we’re here to help and just a phone call away.
- J.D., North Carolina Central School of Law, 1989
- B.A., East Carolina University, 1981
- Admitted to Bar 1989, North Carolina
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 1994
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1995
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1995
- United States District Court, Middle District of North Carolina, 2011
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys